Boutique Helper (Al Ain Branch)
Retail & Customer Service
December 12, 2016
We are currently looking for Boutique Helper to work for a luxury brand of chocolate in Al Ain, United Arab Emirate. Interested applicants must submit their Curriculum Vitae/Resume with updated photo.– Greeting customers who enter the shop.
– Be involved in stock control and management.
– Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
– Stocking shelves with merchandise.
– Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Shop In Charge
– Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
– Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
– Attaching price tags to merchandise.
– Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
– Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.Skills/ Requirements:– Having a friendly and engaging personality.
– College graduate of any Business Course at least 2 years course
– Excellent spoken and written English.
– Comfortable working with members of the public.
– Should have a confident manner.
– Must be helpful and polite.
– Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
– Able to work as part of a sales team.
– Knowledge of inventory techniques.
– Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.Benefits:– Salary Package is between 2,000AED to 2,300AED Per Month depending on the experience
– Transportation and Accommodation are also included plus other benefits like Medical insurance